Saturday 9 September 2017

Special Occasions........

Hilde at Crafting with Dragonflies wants a card for a Special Occasion 
- what better occasion than a birthday!!!

So, I made a birthday card for a special person......one who shares a lot of my interests! Except I photographed it late in the day and the sparkle from the Wink of Stella pens does not show as well as it does under artificial light.


Of course, if you tried to dress like that right at this time of the year here, your drink would be iced without any problem and you would not need to worry about sunburn, while you slowly died of hypothermia!



This was taken on Friday morning - spring as we know it currently!!

So, on to my card for Hilde.....

I purchased this stamp at Paperific because it really touched my funny bone.......
I coloured it with my Copics....


I hope you appreciate my sense of humour - I know it is a bit warped!
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up


You can go to 


and check out the rest of the DT's cards 
and you have a fortnight to enter over there!

2 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Ah ah ah!! Super fun card! :D Love all these women sitting together and these sentiments! Beautiful colouring, I enlarged the photo and seen the sparkling of Wink of Stella!
Fabulous image of the snowy landscape, such wonderful place!
Hugs

Wynn said...

Love your sense of humour Susan. Now where did you get that image from. I know one or two friends I could send this one too. Great sentiments too!!
The snow is looking wonderful ....never ever see snow here in Cyprus ....cept on the very top of Mount Olympus where they do ski in the Winter. Miss the snow!! Hugs Wynn x