Monday 19 June 2017

Midway Post for Unstampabelles

Unstampabelles is midway through the June challenge and there are only three entries! That is a 1 in 3 chance of winning at this stage. Winning what, you ask......a box of goodies.....


Random Number selection

I made another card for the Design Team inspiration.


A birthday card for a man (or boy).


Lot's of silver card pieces embossed by lot's of different Embossing Folders
Then rubbed over with lot's of different inks and paints and creams......too many to remember


I wanted it to look grungy!


It looks different in different light.

The Happy and another vertical strip are raised up, the rest are flat.
I saw this in a magazine as an idea and loved it so made my own.
They used alcohol inks to colour theirs - I didn't have any of these -  other than some Copic refills of light colours - so made do with other things.

I was happy with the outcome. 

I will enter this in the following challenges:


I will leave you with a photo I took last night from my front deck of the sunset:


Jealous?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great mix of embossing folders/papers. A really great male card.

CG said...

This is STUNNING! So much fun messy work, I bet! Best, CG