Monday 1 May 2017

Anything Goes in May for Eclectic Ellapu

Yes, we know everyone love the Anything Goes Challenges and Eclectic Ellapu have one on right now and for the whole month of May. Isn't that grand!


I played with an idea I saw on Pinterest (Tina Daubaum)
Here I photographed it in the sun


I started by smooching some texture paste over a shiny white piece of card.
While it was damp I puffed some Color Burst paints onto this.
I added a few sprays of water to get the effect I wanted. 


This became my background piece
You can see below that I then die cut several different square frames using my SU Squares.
I also die cut some Dynamic Gerbera's and some Cottage Cuts leafy foliage 
from SU thick Very Vanilla


I sponged some TH Distress inks onto the flowers and leaves and layered up the gerbera's and then shaped them and the leaves



I like the way the leaves look so realistic here


The three layers plus top were layered with thin dimentionals


I love spiky gerberas


I added an SU sentiment and layered the whole onto a square vanilla commercial card blank.


This one was taken in the shade


I like the effect I achieved. 

Want to see another photo from beautiful Tasmania?

A brilliant photo of the late afternoon light streaming through a Macrocarpa "Tunnel" near Ridgley, in north-west Tassie, thanks to Wilson Images.

www.instagram.com/cammwilson








2 comments:

Judy McKay said...

Stunning card Susan. Love the colours. Have a creative month your teamie Judy

Pink Panoply said...

What a pretty card, Susan. Beautiful colors and great layout.