Saturday 8 April 2017

It's nearly time for the Easter Bunny.....

.....and death by chocolate. I am allergic to chocolate. It does not mean I don't eat it - it just means I have to be careful and not overdo it when I do eat a piece. I tend to avoid it though or eat the white chocolate but even that has some problems for me. It's a good thing Easter has other great food - Easter buns (when are you supposed to eat them? Sunday or Friday?), lamb or fish.



At Crafting with Dragonflies this fortnight the challenge is of course - an Easter themed card!

Here is mine (thanks Pinterest)


I die cut this lovely thing four times and then added the correct colour to the gold base to make the daisy. This comes from a thinlit's die set from SU called Timeless Tags and is a real beauty: it is in the Occasions booklet if you are interested. 



The sentiment is also from SU but is an old one. I don't have many Easter sentiments as I don't usually do Easter cards unless it is for Grandchildren. This one was first dipped in Versa Mark and then the Marina Mist ink (to match the ribbon) and them clear embossed. I fussy cut the mount as you can probably see......


The butterflies are from an SU punch
The card is all SU scraps and the embossing folder is from SU as well!


I am sure your version of an Easter card excels over this one so why not enter it at 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so glittery and sparkly.
Enjoy your non chocolatey Easter treats!