Monday 19 December 2016

Recycling in the rush at Christmas

Time is certainly getting away from me but I made a Christmas card using a recycled image from a card I received last year (or the year before, or before that even....) for the midway inspiration for Unstampabelles December challenge!

Before that, another shot of my home state

Image may contain: ocean, sky, water, cloud, outdoor and nature
Greg Faull - at Opossum Bay

I know there are a lot of you who like the photo's I have shared of Tasmania over this year, and so I here is a link to a short video  of a time-lapse show of Tasmania that Peter Topliss created for the ABC.


Back to the challenge at Unstampabelles

 Flickering Lights 
TWIST have a candle in the item made


I used a recycled image of a flickering candle - it was a bit creased but it was meant to be distresses so I left it.


I cut three holly leaves and dipped the edges in Versamark and then into gold EP and heat embossed them


Some bling and a die cut word, a bit of christmas paper from a freebie........


Done!

You still have two weeks to go to enter, so when the pressure lets up, why not go to your happy place and sooth the soul by creating something to add to the challenge?

Cheers, Susan

1 comment:

Wynn said...

Thanks for the link to the video.....some stunning vies and all those shops!! Hope you've a craft shop amongst them. Love your bit of Upcycling especially the added gold embossing on the holly leaves. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wynn xx