Saturday 12 November 2016

White on White for CWD

For the current challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies we were asked for White on White

Oh no! I added some gold - do you  think Hilde will notice?


I love white on white but this card needed a bit of a lift so I added the gold - perhaps I should have kept the white panel and just used the gold snowflake/star die but I had stuck stuff down and couldn't change it when I thought of that.  


I used a Spellbinders set Majestic Elements - Marvelous Squares
And Stampin' Up Whisper White card


The gold is also Stampin' Up card


The ribbon and the pearl were from the stash.
Tying that bow was difficult!

I used dimentionals from various places to add height as I built up the layers. 


A Tassie photo for you to view 


It's been a bit cold and wet here lately - a late touch of winter in spring - but the roses were great for a while - these are notmine; not even sure where they were grown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous almost white on white card - Don't think Hilde will notice. Great job layering all the dies and tying that bow.

Wynn said...

Beautiful card Susan and the addition of the gold is classy. Hugs Wynn xx