Saturday 28 May 2016

Didn't Froget this time!

Today is the day for a new challenge over at Crafting with Dragonflies, and for the first time in what seems like months, I have managed to get something made in time!



I am a Stampin' Up demonstrator - pretty slack one really - but the other day I got not only my latest order from the new catalogue (due out next month) but my badge for being a demo for 5 years! Nice.



This card comes from a Hostess set available in the newest catalogue  called Love you Lots, and is inspired by another demonstrator BJ Peters. I was going to use the new colours but realized I had no DP or ribbon yet in them, so fell back onto some older inks and DP - Pretty Petals - and some washi tape from long ago.


My heart punch came in useful as well, and I water coloured the frog using the inkpad and a water brush. My base card is whisper white and so not that good at taking watercolour paint, but for such a small area it was OK 


A bit of ribbon in a bow

The background is Pacific Point

Simple but effective. 

You have a fortnight to enter your card - always a card - using an animal in the images somewhere. 

3 comments:

Wynn said...

Cute frog Susan. Love the CAS style too. Hugs Wynn x

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your badge.
He is a cute frog - He maybe on my wishlist!
Fab card :)

Jarka Ef said...

Lovely frog :-) good work