Thursday 1 October 2015

All Hallow's Eve, apparently is this month!

This month at Eclectic Ellapu - Purple Team, we are saying go spooky!

Halloween/ Horror/ Dark


Now, we don't actually do Halloween here in little old Tassie - or I don't - but I know it happens out there somewhere in the big wide world, so I made this to celebrate All Hallow's ............or Halloween.


I wanted to make the card with the concertina base, and thought I could do it without looking up the instructions.......so, several tries later I got this!

Always pays to read the instructions first!


No, it is not a proper concertina card - it is a fixed-up sort-a-type of mistake......but I got some layering going....

However, I used a piece of the card I had experimented on with the Dylusions paint last month as a backdrop, and some die cuts, and the cobweb which comes from SU's newest catalogue.....and I found this little spidy in my stash......



Angry bird owl is coloured with Distress markers and fussy cut out


Sentiment is handwritten 'cause I couldn't find my one-and-only Halloween stamp set....


I know it looks a bit strange but I kinda-like it!


There are some amazing things on display over at the Eclectic Ellapu site, and the Purple team are waiting for you to show us what you can create for the October Challenge

Halloween/ Horror/ Dark






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous 3D project. Great use of the angry bird stamp.
We don't do Halloween either - it is getting harder each year not to with all the kiddos participating.
Sorry if you got this twice - had trouble linking up but I'm sure it was my end!

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

love these burdie and you have made a fabulous creation using him - love it hun x

Pawsitively Creative said...

This layered and textural design is awesome sauce! Totally cool crazy bird! I really like the handwritten Boo-adds a certain flair to the design. Awesome sauce! ~Niki