Saturday 26 September 2015

A Pink Christmas!

The newest Challenge at 

is 

Anything Goes!


I decided to use one of the many small images I have coloured with Copics and other mediums and not used. I think this one is from last year. So another Christmas card was born......


He is an image from Lily of the Valley and is stamped.


I also wanted to use my newest punch from Stampin' Up which is a poinsettia creator. I punch out 5 times I believe to get the right number of leaves, scored them in the middle and built them up.  I used a piece of DP called in bloom by artsy which has been in my Christmas stash for several years. 


Mmmm, need practice I think.......


I added lots of bling and some shimmer to the image but you cannot see that in the light I photographed it in


I added the bling late - this was it before, but I decided it needed a bit more???

Anyhoo------that was my story for this fortnight.

I will enter this in the following:
Crafting with Friends: Anything Goes
QKR Stamped: cats or dogs - he is a dog!
Blog Quick Quotes: Anything Goes
Southern Girls: whimsical, cute, fun


8 comments:

Berina RGA said...

Beautiful card Susan!! love the papers you have used.. Lovely color..
-Berina
Moxie Craftie

CG said...

This is such a beautiful & fun card. Really like the paper for the flower. Best, CG

Wynn said...

Yummy Susan. I do like pink and pink for Christmas is even better. I love the DP paper you've used too. Such a cute card. Hugs Wynn xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image and that paper is stunning. Great job putting it all together.

Connie Mercer said...

Darling card! Thanks for joining us at Quick Quotes!

karalschuknecht said...

Great card. The image is so cute and the flower is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

Meighan Wheller said...

This little image is too cute. Love the non-traditional colour for your Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

Sarah said...

Aw this card is adorable! I love that gorgeous flower and cute image. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge :)