Thursday 7 May 2015

Don't Fool with Nature!

When I wrote my last post we were experiencing a very gentle autumnal weather - now look at what we are getting!

Snow to 400 feet and COLD, rainy weather intermittent with sun!

Famous last words, eh.......

As the weather was so bad yesterday, I played with an idea I had seen made on a FB site I belong to now - and used scrap bits to create it.  The images were from a freebie in a magazine (Making Cards, March 2015) and I just mounted them on 4 x 4 cards.  Made three and then envelopes too and the little bag to put them all in.


Here are the instructions I took off a YouTube video by Caroline Hallet



Sorry they are sideways!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A great project Susan. Thanks for sharing all the details.
What a lovely view. Here in Melbourne it is nice and sunny - hoping to get a head start on the weekend washing :) I have to remember it is Melbourne though it could change in 5 minutes :)