Wednesday 12 November 2014

Last Post for Crafting with Dragonflies

Our leader Hilde has had an interesting ride over the last few months, and she has managed to stay on board, but now her health is compromised and so she had decided to pull the proverbial plug on Crafting with Dragonflies!


# 39 : Anything goes - with option of Goodbye/Farewell




Our final Sponsor is: Pickled Potpourri Designs




My card uses on of their images coloured with Copics. My sentiment and inside sentiment comes from MFT - Enjoy the Ride. 



I used Stickles on the sea to give it a summer sparkle. 
I added a charm, and layered it all onto SU card.


This card could be for anyone really - retirement, holiday break, new career, new journey......


Inside it says - "Don't look back, you have already been there"


I want to thank Hilde for all her support and kindness over the past twelve months, and to wish her all the best in her journey. I will miss the challenges and the fun. Who knows, we may be back!

Why not go over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the team has come up with.
Well worth the visit, I assure you.


2 comments:

Sammy said...

It's such a gorgeous card Susan!
It's been a real pleasure to be a Dragonfly, and I wanted to say an extra thank you to you for all the extra work you put in to the team.
I shall see you in Blogland! x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card. Love the stickles.

I'll miss the dragonflies. :(