Friday 7 March 2014

Easter is Coming Apparently

According to the shops, its been coming since Boxing Day!

I have made several Easter cards - two I showcased here whilst experimenting with colouring techniques. However one I made using masking and double stamping and Waltzing Mouse Stamps.


Isn't this soooo cute!
It's from Li'il Buddies and Eggsta Special for the sentiment and the extra eggs! They are stamped on XPress Blending card with Momento Tuxedo Black ink.

I coloured them up with Copics.

One egg got out of alignment so I had to draw in a rock to lean it on!


Those chickens always just make me laugh - Claire is so clever!


I thought look on the faces of the chickens suited that sentiment - say what??!

I used papers from a Jillybean Soup - Homemade Soup as the background.

I will enter them in the following:
Crafty Girls Challenge: Anything Goes
Loves Rubber Stamps: Anything Goes


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Can't believe it is almost Easter! TFS.

MagsB said...

This is such a fab, fun card! the sentiment is just perfect paired with those adorable chicks! So sweet!

love Mags B x

PaperDaisies said...

What a great image. I love the sentiment. Great design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

Athina said...

Great job coloring the image! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing with us at Loves Rubberstamps!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!