Monday 29 April 2013

Easel card for Unstampabelles


........................and I added an extras twist of using stickers this time!

My hubby's nephew turns 50 soon - he is an engineer, and so I tried to do something that was clean and purposeful.   I used papers from a Kaiser (Periwinkle) stack and  border and tag stickers from Making Memories 5th Avenue collection.



Obviously the Kaiser ribbon shown above got rejected when sorting out what to use!




I added an antique brad from Stampin' Up; a piece from Prima's Almanac Paper Pack and a piece of vellum containing a message.  I added also some black ribbon and the number 50 die cut using a Di-namics set.









4 comments:

mags said...

A super easel card. Just perfect for a male. Love the clean lines.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Susan.

Merry said...

Great card Susan wonderful male card.

Misty's said...

Hi Susan
I have just popped by to thank you for your lovely comment you left on my blog.
Your easel card is brilliant! Love every element you used!
Michaela xx