Wednesday 17 April 2013

Challenge #67 at Lollipop Ladies

Hi Peeps

Today I am showing you what I have done for the Lollipop Ladies new challenge.......or I hope I am as this has been scheduled! Over at Lollipop Ladies we are very sad.  Last challenge had very little interest; few comments and fewer entries! I really don't know why because the prize was fabulous (Annabelle Stamps) and the chance of winning with only the need for seven entries for the prize to be given is very good odds!

However, we hope this fortnight's creative juices will be moving with a new challenge - remember, we are a challenge based on Lollies (sweeties/sweets/candy) and there sure are some strange varieties out there.  Again this time I have not tasted these, but I do remember seeing small beings playing with them at some stage!


So without further ado......(roll of drums).......the next challenge is
Moustaches with the added twist of Facial Hair!

Remember, you do not have to add the twist but why not challenge yourself anyway!You can go distressed, as I did; play up a photo of a family member; just chose the cola and sand colour scheme; think of the moustache as wings; whatever takes your fancy - hubby just said it reminded him of Hercule Pierot! 



 What do you think????


This is an old stamp of mine and I really don't know where it came from but I have a suspicion is from The Queen's dresser or Artist Stamper. The man had a moustache but it is piddling compared to his new one! This came from Kaiser's Collections, as did the tie.  Other ephemera is from my stash and was purchased at a craft show a few years ago and I don't have the name - in the years before I was game to have a go at distressed but just loved the look of it!



Anyhooo.....it is stamped up with Momento ink and distressed with TH Distress inks of various ilks - Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen and Fired Brick. The sentiment and camera come from a Darkroom Door set - Photography.  The card which is stamped is SU's Very Vanilla and the background paper (so suitable!) is from Echo Park - Times and Seasons, and there is an SU Antique brad there as well. 


 Good male card.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great take on the challenge. Which I had thought of adding a moo to a gentleman like this. Indeed Hercule Pierot! Thanks.

Merry said...

Great take on a challenge, love the sentiment. I hope there are more entries.