Thursday 28 March 2013

Kitty Lane Part 2


This card was fun to make - the girl with the pampered dog, who had tied her up with a twisted lead! Obliviously a Princess! The dog - not the girl!


My sentiment comes from Stamp-It and I found that to match the image before I constructed the card. Lace, big flowers, pearl brads, and a crown (wooden) button! There is no top of the girl - so she is not cut-off by me! 



Challenge:
Nutcrafters: Spring flowers
Lady Anne's Challenges: anything goes

The next card is almost my favourite - it is obviously for a male and it is a Bon Voyage card - the plane gave me that idea - and I had stamped it twice and cut out the man and layered him up for some dimension. The sentiment is computer generated and then cut up - the image is very 50's to me so I used some expressions of slang from that period. 



The image is mounted onto a piece of card that is covered with distressed ink, and the background papers are all from the same 6 x 6 pad mentioned before - Lush by Kaiser. 



The small suitcase is a charm from my stash and there is string and bling from Annabelle. 




 Challenge:
Simon Says Stamps: anything Goes
Rhedd and Rosie Challenge: Vintage or shabby

5 comments:

Planetsusie said...

Hi Susan - I love your card, the image is so different! Great colours as well and the embellishments (especially that goreous lace) ae super.

Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges this time. We hope to see you again soon.

Big hugs to you Sue Pxxx

DT Member for Lady Anne's Challenges.

Lisa Carroll said...

Both cards are fabulous! Love the colors of the first one, and the design of the second one! :) Thank you for joining us in "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xxo

lady jasmine crafts said...

wonderful thank you for joining us at Rhedd and Roise. xxx

Sandra Wright. said...

I so love your card,such a great vintage image,great sentiment too.

Thank you for joining in with our challenge over at Rhedd & Rosies.

Hugs
Sandie x

Heidi said...

Such a beautiful card you've created. Thank you for joining us at Lady Anne's challenges.

Hugs,
Heidi
DT Member Lady Anne's Challenges