Thursday 23 August 2012

Cleaning Up

Must be the weather - my hubby is busy cleaning up his workshop next door, and so I thought I should do something 'spring-cleaning like' so I dragged out the last two images I had coloured from the Annabelle Stamps set called Tomorrow's Dream.  I had been colouring  in the little girl with different mediums (see below), to see what they each looked like, and these last two are done with pencils - Prisma's and Watercolours.

Prisma Pencils - background is dotted in.  I didn't have a lot of colours to choose from here.

I made them up using scraps from the scrap basket, and a few odds and ends that were laying around. My red flower is ribbon, pulled together with thread, and the sentiment on the second is from a 12 x 12 book of papers  (as is the BP) from We R Memory Keepers

Watercolour Inktense Pencils and a water brush; I masked the girl to make up the background

That was my contribution to the Spring Cleaning today! 
Nothing too fancy. 

I will enter a few challenges:
Crafts and Me: Dare to Dream in autumn colours
Paper Shelter #78: Anything Goes (Cherish)

Coloured with Copic pens

Coloured with Distress inks and waterbrush



3 comments:

Debs said...

Wow,have been busy, if you don't mind me saying I think the prisma pencils is my fave.
But there all lovely.
thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
Good Luck
Hugs Debs

Bente said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter Challenges this week.
Hugs, Bente

RoseC said...

Susan, your sweetly colored Annabelle Stamps' images look fabulous on these pretty cards. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Autumn Colors" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose