Saturday 14 January 2012

More Maritime images

The DP from Stampin' Up was so lovely and I had to make a card for my brother's birthday next week, so I used an image from the paper and made his card before I tidied up.

The ink used is SU Not Quite Navy, and the sentiment is from Stamp It. The card is SU Not Quite Navy and the DP is the one mentioned below from SU's Summer mini. Couldn't resist tying a bit of twine s well here. It is all fussy cut, including the mount and the banner. Took me about 20 minutes!!!!

I will enter this in Card Crafter's Circle.  Their Challenge is for a Birthday Card.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

This is just an incredible image! I love how you added your sentiment with the twine! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle! Please play again!

Grandma Bonnie said...

You are really rocking the masculine birthday cards, wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!