Thursday 25 August 2011

Still slogging through the Census

However,while waiting for my team to call in with their numbers on Tuesday I made four quick baby cards. I also made boxes for several of the vintage cards with large flowers on them, and have now passed these over to my one sales outlet - my friend Denise, who is also my nail technician, and who puts them on display at her salon.  I sell a few each month that way. 

The papers all come from the stash or freebies - so are quite old and relatively cheap! The card bases are from commercial stock, and the small elements have been hanging in my stash for several years.  I have used rub-ons and either SU ribbons, or scraps and bits of bling or other again hanging around for ages in the stash drawers, containers and desk! AND I have just noticed that the star on top has slid up off the star it was sitting on! Ooops! Oh well. The insides are all also decorated and contain sentiments on stickers still remaining from my Joann's stash that I purchased in USA (Denver) four years ago now!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love turning those scraps we all find accumulating in our stash into useful cards. It's so satisfying. Good job! I'm planning a USA holiday, but I hadn't thought about going to Joanne's. Is it like anything we got here?