Friday 1 July 2011

Still got mice - very small, cute ones!

However, I have decided that I have to get nasty and kill them off, so some new traps have been purchased that kill them when they enter, so we will see what happens.

I was up to Michelle's blog in the Crop Stop Summer Blog Hop but have run out of time to complete the hop! Time and tide and all that.......however, I will put up the card I made for Michelle, whose theme was Nature.


The card is made using SU card of Chocolate and Cream.  I stamped using SU Suede ink, and I swiped with SU Cherry Cobbler ink.  I used a SU set Nature Walk, and the sentiment comes from part of the set Touch of Nature. I have fussy cut several things and mounted them and I have used a green branch punched from the SU bird punch.  My card is a centre step card, which I have CASED from here.  Anne's is much better than mine!

No comments: