Sunday 26 June 2011

Shimmery Tin

The next item for the Crop Stop Challenge is for Heidi, who wants things to shimmer and shine. I have a collection of tines and boxes growing under my desk "this will be useful one day" so I thought I should start to make something from the stack just to prove to HUB that they are NOT RUBBISH.

This was a small tin of breath mints. The stamp is an AnnaBelle stamp Lil Bee's Big Flowers,coloured with Copics and fussy cut. The heart is from the stash, as is the white and gold ribbon. The pink shimmery card is scrap. The side card is a strip from some Best Creations sparkly card. The whole image has been worked with Spica pens and then sprayed with Mica gold powder in water. It has a subtle shimmer that does not show up easily, hence the four photos! I though I could either put sweets in the tin and give as a gift, or some small items or goodies for craft and give as a gift! Is it shimmery enough Heidi?




7 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

This is adorable...tfs

Veronica said...

OMG I love this...super cute

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh Susan this is just adorable!!! I love altered items and you've inspired me to dress up some stored tins and boxes! Beautifull job of colouring Lil Bee!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Susan, how cute have you made this tin! What a great idea!
Andrea

Vicki said...

Awesome project! Love your Bazzill Bling top and cute image! Thanks for joining our CropStop Blog Hop!

Michelle Pearson said...

sweet image and cut project! Thanks for playing the Crop Stop Hop!

Sue said...

Super cute Susan, the lil' bee looks awesome on your 3D project, the perfect fit! :)