Saturday 25 June 2011

I have been doing things!

Unfortunately, not as many as I would have liked, but I started painting again, and the government is currently paying me to do some work so I have to do something sometime, right?  As well, I made a card for our son's birthday on Monday, and I couldn't put that up until he had nearly got it in case he did look at the blog (unlikely).

So, what have I done?  I have done two more challenges for Crop Stop's hop.  I have completed Kaori's song challenge (my summertime song is just that "Summertime.... and the living is easy, fish are biting........etc")

Here it is:


I will enter it into The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #113 as well.The stamp set is a Flourish set Kids at Play.  The background papers are a mixture of Echo Park dots and Prima Annalee collection. The image is cut out with Nestabilities and the backing is from SU Bronze Metallic card. The trim is some lace from Webster's Pages.  The sentiment is from the stamp set and is stamped in SU Close to Cocoa. The scallops are from a die and there is some bling and edges swiped with ink. The main image is coloured with Copics. The card is made using the SU Circle Scissors and SU Daffodil Delight card.  


As I said, I have also made a birthday card for the son, and a card for a SU 'make and take' workshop I am taking tomorrow - this is CASED from a recent magazine.  Here they are:  


Matt enjoys cooking and is over 40!


I've fixed the too heavy button in this shot! Looks better now. 

2 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

What a super selection of cards and showing such variety too! Just love the fishing one - the image is lovely, great colouring and the card is such a fun shape. My next favourite is the birthday daisy card - love it! Both the others are such fun - great BBQ card! Made me smile!

kramer_buffy said...

Susan, if you are trying to upload the links to the blog hop at cropstop, you need to make a new blog post for each entry to be able to add them to inlinkz. The linky tool will only allow you to add the same link ONCE. And it doesn't matter which linky tool you use from any of the stops in the hop, since they are all the same.

-- dalis
cropstop's blog guru