Sunday 29 May 2011

Dropping you a line

This stamp is from Lili of the Valley Ltd in the UK - such simple lines calling out to be coloured in - and the sentiment is from Flourish - the set called Kids at Play. I decided to enter a sketch challenge from Papercraft Star #47, where you not only have the sketch but the challenge is to use 1 colour cardstock, 2 coloured pattern paper and 3 pieces of bling. My card is SU Real Red, the two patterned papers come from Cosmo Cricket DeLovely mini set and the bling is the sparkly red brads.


I coloured with Copics and the scallops are cut using a die in the cuttlebug. The little fish was in my stash. 

3 comments:

Regan said...

Super cute card Susan! I love the image and sentiment, adorable. Great colors as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Papercraft Star!

Kim Duran said...

What an adorable image, I love how you used the little fish in place of the flower from the sketch! Very creative! Thanks for sharing with us at Papercraft Star!

Deborah Frings said...

This is just lovely - super image and beautifully coloured. Great backing papers too!