Sunday 17 April 2011

Party Preparations

I am preparing for my first SU party as presenter outside my house today - there is such a lot to carry!  However, hopefully it will all go OK.  The hostess wants some scrapbooking stuff (hhmmm) and some easter containers ( I will do a simple box with handle), and perhaps some cards.

This is the page I came up with first:


Master Jack, starring role!  This one is in A4 Landscape. I like clean and simple, but this seemed to be too clean!


Second attempt came together better - it is the 12 x 12 page.

Then I made two cards with the same colour scheme and papers, and ideas:



See you soon!



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hope that you enjoyed your time in Melbourne and especially that Copic colouring class on Sunday. Dont forget to send me your reward card and I will update it. Lovely to meet both you and your husband. Cheers Jenny B

Lisa Lara said...

That is a lot to take with you isn't it. I just love your scrap pages and how you used the birds.