Friday 7 January 2011

Thanks, many times.....

I have had so many lovely comments lately - it really makes my day to read them, so thank you to all the blogger ladies who have made the time to comment on my cards.  This ones for you!


I am entering it in the Lollipop Ladies challenge #11 (jubes and glitter and bling) and as I used the sketch from the Sweet Stop Challenge, I thought I better enter that as well (SSS89). I started with the sketch, and as I had just purchased two delicious pieces of 12 x 12, I used those of course, ignoring all the other bits of stash paper I have, and as I knew I wanted it to be a Thank You card, I located my Thanks stamp.  The birdie on the Fun and Fast stamp called to me, so I used that, and it came together quite quickly in my head - unfortunately, my hands took a little longer to actually make it, but I was pleased with the result.


Stamps:  SU So Many Thanks and Fun and Fast Notes
Paper and Card:  SU Whisper White; Best Creation Ink Bella and Once Upon a Dream; Curious Ice Gold Shimmer Paper, SU Pretty in Pink and Pacific Point
Ink: SU Brocade Blue(retired);Wild Wasabi
Other:  Clear EP; Copic pens; 
Celebrate ribbon; Martha Stewart punches - doily and lattice; bling; dimentionals; double sided tape; Nestabilities and a Cuttlebug 


My chesty cough has not gone so on a visit to the Doctor re other things,  I casually mentioned it, and she listened to my back - apparently I am making lots of interesting sounds, and I have a bit of a fever, so rest and antibiotics!  Yippee, as I am feeling considerably better despite these pronouncements, this means I have an excuse to stay in the craft space all day!

3 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Thanks Susan for sharing this colourful creation for The Lollipop Ladies challenge. What a delight to the eye!

:) Marcia

Anonymous said...

I love your colours, layout, and all your little added touches. Just beautiful!
Thanks for joinging us at the Lollipop Ladies :)
Andrea

Chantelle said...

Such a sweet card - love the birdie image and the border punch you've used - great work - thanks for playing along.