Sunday 24 October 2010

Clean and Simple Challenge

Am I too late - hope not!

Clean and Simple FTL#112 sketch challenge
There She Goes TSG #77 Colour challenge - green, black and orange
Annabelle stamps - "Say it in - black and white" challenge


I used a background paper from DCWV All Dressed Up, some ribbon, the stamp set from TSG called Art is the Window and a Prima flower.  All mounted on SU orange card. I stamped the sentiment with SU Craft white ink and didn't get a really clean print with it - it looked OK before I embossed it and the bird with clear embossing powder. I will go back to Versamark I think for this type of thing. 


This is a Flourish stamp set called City of David and the sentiment is from a WMS set. I stamped it on black card with Craft white SU ink - very juicy - and then embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I then added some ribbon, pearls and mounted it on a shiny white bazzil and then on a black and white background paper before putting it onto a white commercial blank. The ribbon is sparkly and the embossing also sparkles but the photograph does not show that properly. Poor camera work - sorry.

2 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Love both of these cards Susan! Your B & W card is perfect for the Annabelle Stamps challenge this week....thanks for taking part and good luck!

Andrea said...

Beautiful cards! I love your Christmas one in Black and White! I never would've thought to do a Christmas one in these colours!
Thanks for playing along with us this week :)
Andrea