Sunday 6 June 2010

Two posts in one day!

Just Scraps Challenge 10 - No 2.

I made another card today - and  thought I would post that as well.  Again the idea came from someone else for the sentiment, which I wrote by hand on yellow card; the image is from my collection of free stamps from The Stamper (UK magazine) - it is the 3rd one I collected and I now have over 40, so you can see I like them! I used Memories London Fog ink again to stamp and coloured with my Copics, as I have been to a Copic colouring class (yesterday) and learned a few things not to do!  I layered up the image and used the Cuttlebug to emboss some scrap paper; added a fishy charm and three beads for the bubbles and that was it.  Layered onto Aqua Bazzil and all on a white commercial blank from Regal Press.

No comments: