Sunday 7 March 2010

Easter Bunnies are about, apparently.....

I have been playing with the stamp sets I got from Waltzing Mouse and trying to make the long basket from the template from there as well.  I used Tombow glue and this was not good for me - I console myself that I was learning to make the basket and my next attempt will be better!  I also made two other easier baskets for easter goodies and was quite happy with these - they were within my crafting abilities! In addition I have made a card for the Little Paper Shop Sketch Challenge LPSC57. Here they are:



Apart from the WMS stamps, the paper used is SU card and I used my Cuttlebug and my SU punch for the decorative edge. The eggs and basket were coloured with SU Markers direct to paper.

The photo of the baskets was taken outside because I thought I would get a clearer image: apparently not, so I have take individual ones inside - I also think I will fill the smaller boxes with tissue rather than the paper strips I have made.

No comments: